Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet Rejection!

My search for an agent has lead me to several possible agencies that accept e-mail queries. I've sent out four this week. And I've already recieved my first official rejection letter.

I know I may see more of those, but for now that one rejection is giving me hope that I will find an agent to represent my book. It will get published! Thanks Mr. Henshaw for your promt and kind rejection letter!

You've given me encouragement to continue.

In other news Patricia's work on the website is nearly complete. All I need to do is pick a host site and everything will be a go for launch!

What exciting times!

R T

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time you must be having. Even a rejection letter is just another type of motivation!

    Sail on!!

    CJ

    ReplyDelete