Friday, February 18, 2011

Injustices

As I look around this world I see and hear things that are so hypocritical and unfair I want to scream and yell! Then I think, 'Would they hear me? Would they even care if I pointed to the injustices they are perpetrating?'

This is when I realize that they do not give a damn, nor will they ever, mostly likely not in this life-time. So after raising so much energy to harness that righteous anger I come to the startling realization that it's all for nothing I am deflated like a balloon that has lost all it's air.

How sad, how depressing this can seem. If we continue to let it get to us. In these times we must harden ourselves a little. We can still be upset when we see injustices occurring, even when they are right under our noses! But do not despair for Heaven sees all and knows all, and if you are walking the path and being true to your better nature then you shall be rewarded. And if you are not or know someone who isn't then remember that Karma does indeed exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment